Becoming an SEC Expert
Would you like to support companies abroad voluntarily as an expert? The Senior Expert Corps is a voluntary programme which undertakes short-term assignments in developing countries and Eastern Europe. We recruit only experienced professionals for between 2 and 12 weeks. The mission is voluntary and there is no financial compensation.
To be accepted as an SEC expert, you should meet the following criteria
- Long-time professional experience
- Foreign language skills
- International working experience
- Good health
- An openness to different cultures and people
- Participate in an SEC information and training event
- Willingness to prepare for and follow up on assignments
- Age limit is 80 years
If you are interested in an assignment, please contact us so we can send you detailed documentation. If, after reading these documents, you would like to register with the Senior Expert Corps, please fill out the Personalfile on the right in your mother tongue and the Curriculum Vitae in all your working languages (D, F, E and SP) and send them back to us by e-mail. Complete your application with a recent passport picture and send it to us by e-mail or ordinary mail.
Two or three times a year, we invite newly appointed Senior Experts to an SEC information day. The information day is taking place in Switzerland and must be attended by all experts before conducting a first SEC assignment.
Please send us the form only if you are interested in conducting a voluntary unpaid assignment.
Current expert search
We are always looking for retired experts from all professions. The following sectors are currently in high demand: food (bakers, cheese-makers, chocolate makers, food technologists), tourism/hotel industry, construction (civil engineers, carpenters, bricklayers, mechanics, plumbers) and textiles.
Currently we are searching:
- Expert in Digital Marketing and Management Topics
- Expert in the development and implementation of sales and business strategies
- Veterinarian (emergencies, physiotherapy and orthopaedics for small animals (especially dogs and cats))
- Agronomist/Agricultural Engineer with experience in organic production, ideally with aromatic and medicinal plants, and knowledge transfer to people with disabilities
Any questions? Click here and
contact us! Your SEC-Team